Submitting feedback on eBuyer Feedback is subject to the following terms as well as those in the TOS located at http://www.eBuyer-feedback.com/tos.shtml .
In order to post feedback on eBuyer Feedback members must meet the following criteria:
- The member must have at least one eBay account.
- The member must have sold at least one item through eBay.
In order for a transaction to be eligible for feedback it must meet the following criteria:
- Feedback can only be left for the transactions in which the member is the actual seller.
- Feedback may only be left once per transaction per listing. If a buyer purchases multiple items through separate transactions in a listing then each of those transactions is eligible. If the buyer purchases multiple items in one transaction then that one transaction is eligible.
Certain feedback comments left for transactions occurring before May 22, 2008 are subject to special restrictions:
- Negative feedback left is subject to immediate removal if either negative or neutral feedback is left for the same transaction on eBay.
- Neutral feedback left is subject to immediate removal if either negative or neutral feedback is left for the same transaction on eBay.
Responding to Feedback
- eBay buyers are permitted one "reply" to each feedback comment left for them on eBuyer Feedback. In order to be eligible the user must be a member of this site and have linked their eBay account to their eBuyer Feedback account.
- eBay sellers are permitted one "follow up" comment to each feedback comment they have left on eBuyer Feedback. In order to be eligible the user must be a member of this site and have linked their eBay account to their eBuyer Feedback account.
Feedback Abuse and Removal
Feedback that meets any of the circumstances below is feedback abuse and may be subject to removal.
Feedback that doesn't meet any of the reasons outlined below will not be removed:
- eBuyer Feedback is provided with a valid court order finding that the disputed feedback is slanderous, libelous, defamatory or otherwise illegal.
- The feedback contains profane, vulgar, obscene, racist language, or adult material. Inflammatory language is discouraged but will not be removed.
- The feedback contains personal identifying information about another member, including real name, address, phone number, or e-mail address.
- The feedback makes reference to an eBay, PayPal, eBuyer Feedback, or law enforcement organization investigation.
- The feedback comment contains links or scripts.  In addition you are prohibited from leaving feedback on eBay which links to the eBuyer Feedback site or any feedback left on this site.
- Negative feedback intended for another eBay member will be considered for removal only in situations where the member responsible for the mistaken feedback comment informs eBuyer Feedback of the error and has already placed the same feedback for the correct member.